Friday, May 3, 2013

Snow Much Fun Layouts for 2012

Yes I am way behind in my yearly scrapbooks, but I am comitted to finishing the 12 months of 2012 and moving on to 2013. So here is a layout about January 2012.
The papers I used are from a scrapbooking kit from Papers Pizzazz that "Santa" brought me.
The snowflakes are a Marth Stewart punch from glittered card stock in my stash. I cut the title using the Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge. I accented it with glitter and also some snow.
As usual I have many pictures from this day so I made it a two page layout.






The first page was my take on the sketch at paperbakerykits.com. I entered the Sketch Challenge #2.

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and the fun details you added with the glitter!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great take on the sketch and I love the colors! Hope to see you play along with The Paper Bakery again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I hope you finish your 2012 book :) Thanks for joining us with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Love what you've done here! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Love the mix of Purple and Blue and the fun snowflakes!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN take on the sketch!! And I love your title! Thanks for playing along with us @The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete