Monday, April 8, 2013

I was a challenge winner at Exploring Cricut!!

I linked up my cute little easter Baskets on Exploring Cricut's "Happy Easter" challenge. I was thrilled to find out I won the challenge and super shocked when I got my BOX, yes I said BOX full of prizes. The quick email responses, communication, speedy shipping and the BOX of prizes makes this one of the best blogger world experiences ever. 

After reading a recent post on Exploring Cricut, I have learned that Diane sponsors all the challenegs herself. WOW!! Diane, you are truly amazing AND THANK YOU!!

So here are the goodies I received. I will try to name most of them. CTMH acrylic stamps, Queen&Co felt EasterEgg border and Felt Flowers, 1 POUND of Bazzil card stock, Studio G glitter glue, About A girl tags and titles, Rub Ons, StuidoG and SnagEm' individual stamps, clear back stickers from American Arts, and FancyPants tags.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy them all! Thank you for supporting Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete