Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scrappin' For Kenzie! Blogaversary Blog Hop

Welcome to the very first blogaversary for Scrappin' For Kenzie!


We're so happy you could join us!!


If you came from Denisethen you are in the right place! If you just happened to come across my blog or are just visiting then please start back at Michelle's blog, Scrappin' For Kenzie to make sure you see everyone's projects and don't miss any super creative ideas!

Overall Prize!
- 8.5"x8.5" K&Company Berry Sweet Designer Paper
- K&Company Berry Sweet Chipboard Stickers
- K&Company Brenda Walton Chipboard Stickers

To be entered to win the overall blog hop prize you must:
1. Be a follower of Scrappin' For Kenzie
2. Leave a comment on all blogs in the hop


For this hop we were asked to choose one project that Michelle from Scrappin for Kenzie has made from her gallery or facebook and make our own project using hers as inspiration. 

For my project I have chosen to scraplift this project from her:


Here is my inspired project:
 

Thank you so much for joining us in this blog hop to celebrate Scrappin' For Kenzie's 1 year Blogaversary!
Your next stop is
Marie

Just in case you get lost along the way here is your master list ;)
Happy Hopping!







10 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is soooo sweet! Great sentiment and like the little foot print clay mold!
    love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout! I like the foot print mold as well, who makes that? Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just adore baby feet!!! This is beautiful. I really love that small footprint charm at the top of the photo!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, how adorable-love that teny tiny baby foott!! So sweet and I just love your interpretation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything more adorable than baby feet?! Love both projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. Love the picture of the toes and the plaid. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute - what a great page to lift!! love it... wish I had taken pictures of my daughters toes 20 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you did this so perfectly!! Way to go! Love it!! Michelle should be proud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM proud!! This is amazing! I love the way you used the pearls in between the diamonds on the paper and the cute little plaster shape with the feet prints is adorable! Thank you soo much for being part of my blogaversary! You all made this possible! :)

    ReplyDelete